Overview: why do we need scalp treatment?
There is a growing demand for scalp treatment for hair fall these days, specifically among younger people. Gone are the days, when balding was the issue only related to people above age 50. If you have this issue of hair fall you would love to know the formula to grow them back. One such formula is to treat the damaged scalp and prevent extreme hair loss. It is a preventive solution that guarantees you advance a sound scalp climate for your hair development. The scalp treatment involves Customary Scalp medicines, regular salon-based scalp treatments, and home-based natural remedies.
Does it actually work?
Scalp Treatment for hair fall is an incredible method to forestall going bald and hair diminishing issues. Also, it usually does not involve any side effects, especially natural remedies but they are slow in producing results. In the event that you are as yet in question that ‘Do they actually work?’ Then you must go through these advantages of such treatment: –
- Advance quick development and production of volume in the hair
- Manage the natural scalp sebum
- Advance blood flow of the scalp for thorough nourishment
- Empower hair recovery
- Reestablish hair sheen and the elasticity of the hair so that it is not easily breakable.
- Hinder the crumbling of follicles that causes hair loss
- Elevate oxygen stream to the follicles so they grow more healthy hair
They are indeed helpful in preventing hair loss and balding beforehand.
What are the types of scalp treatment?
Here are some major methods of scalp treatment for hair fall which include Medications, Laser therapies, salon-based scalp therapies, and natural remedies. Let’s dig into all one after the other: –
- Medications: are generally used to treat hereditary or disease-based hair loss. Minoxidil (Rogaine) is a nonprescription-based medicine that comes in liquid, foam, and shampoo forms. It is applied once per day by the omen and twice per day by the men for better results. Though you have to use it for 6 months to get significant results. And, Finasteride (Propecia) is a prescription drug for men, whereas other medicines include spironolactone (Carospir, Aldactone) and oral dutasteride (Avodart).
- Laser Therapy: is used to treat hereditary hair loss and maintain density in the structure.
- Salon scalp Therapies: are also promising in dealing with the issue as some contain Stemoxydine to increase oxygen levels in the follicles of the scalp and natural ingredients to hydrate and detox the skin.
- Natural Remedies: include massage with essential oils i.e.; coconut oil, use of Aloe vera and other herbs, onion juice, fish oil, etc.
Last resort in case of hair loss
Scalp treatment for hair fall is by far, a preventive solution that prevents balding. But if you have begun experiencing the issue of balding then these might not be helpful for you. The final option to cure the issue is Transplant surgeries. These include FUT (Follicular Unit Transplant) and FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) transplants. However, FUE is more promising and less painful than FUT as described in my previous article here. Although these surgeries are expensive, they totally worth the investment because they produce effective results. Most men prefer these surgeries to restore the lost hair and gain back their youthful image. But we will advise you to care for your scalp before it loses all hairs on it.