By the increasing population, increasing responsibilities, and unstable economy of our society, both men and women have to go out to hunt for work to fulfill the needs of their families. The life of a working lady is hectic, especially when she is a toddler’s mom. Therefore, she needs to keep a balance between home and her work. It has never been this easy to accommodate both of them at once. Women have a double duty; they have to look after the family and work too, which frustrates them more than men.
Most women tend to work to maintain and have a happy life, but to gain something; you have to lose something. Negligence towards her family can create many problems that no one would want. To maintain a healthy and happy life and pursue her career, she has to set some goals and maintain a balance between everything.
She needs to:
- Make a priority list: if you want to make your life successful and healthy, you need must your priorities in order- both personal and professional. No matter what, you have to save your energy, at least for breakfast. Make, serve, and eat it with your family, so they don’t feel neglected. There are certainly more things that are not negotiable or can’t be neglected at any cost. Making adjustments and setting a priority list will help you sort your matter out at peace.
- Bonding with peers: transparency and honesty can make a strong bond between your co-workers, HR, superiors, and manager. Let’s suppose your kid is too small; you have to feed him, change him and hand him over to a nanny; they can make it easy for you by adjusting working hours. This way, your kid and work both won’t be affected.
- Art of delegation: you need to admit this thing, that you are not a superhero and cannot do each and everything. You are not perfect, and you lack many things that cannot be done without help. Decide for yourself, take responsibility for the things that you and only you can do, and let others handle their tasks. You and your spouse can divide tasks accordingly, so you both don’t dread coming back from a tiring day.
- Connection maintained during the day: thanks to the latest technologies for providing WhatsApp, calls, and messages to communicate from far off places. Working mothers have the relaxation of making contact with their stay-at-home toddlers. You can make a video call, too, during break hours and easily manage the work without any stress or worry.
- Set time limit: With many responsibilities, you need to develop a schedule and eliminate any distractions or time wasters. The work to be done in an hour can take more than an hour because of the time-wasters. At home, stop extra activities like watching TV, and spend, more time with your family.
- Sketch a line between professional and personal life: feed this thing to your brain; work stress should not affect your family and vice versa. Office discussions and problems should remain confidential between you and your spouse.
- Your personal space: last but not the least, make time for yourself. Due to the hectic schedule, being a human being, one gets frustrated and depressed. So, to escape such a situation, you need some pampering. Take some time out for yourself and go for an outing with your family.
Negligence of little things like these causes a lot of problems between two people, affecting one’s life. Kids are especially more affected, which can lead to mental issues.