“The demon’s target is not the possessed; it is us the observers..everyone in this house. I think the point is to make us despair..to reject our humanity: to see ourselves as ultimately bestial, vile and putrescent; without dignity; ugly; unworthy.”
― William Peter Blatty.
Everyone today is at war, and the enemy (India, the United States of America, France, etc.) knows that the subconscious absorbs everything. There has been no war since 1945 using nuclear weapons, preventing some catastrophe; bringing down Pakistan is not that easy. Henceforth using the power of psychological warfare, they are leaving no chance to bring us down.
There is this group called “Humans of Pakistan” who preach FREEDOM OF SPEECH. Yet provided only to the elite section, which is allegedly speaking against Pakistan. So I want to understand the perspective of the FREEDOM OF SPEECH.
- Does everyone have the right to speak whatever they want?
- only the elite section who is funded by the allies has the right of it?
Not only this group but multiple groups do so. Preaching people against religion and their country (لَآ اِلٰهَ اِلَّااللهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَّسُولُ اللہِ) is their plan.
They think that their Cobra can slither us up; thus stand taller and dominant than us. However, they have forgotten that ours is just as vicious and cunning. They do not know the meaning of لَآ اِلٰهَ اِلَّااللهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَّسُولُ اللہِ yet.
What does our nation fantasize about the Gora people? What is this complex about? Who gives them the right to speak against our values? What are they trying to preach to us?
Let me tell you by addressing some of the Netflix series that are trending in Pakistan right now.
- Sex Life: A story of a married woman having two kids and a loving husband (who fulfills her every need), wants a physical relationship with her ex because she misses her. However, she knows that her ex-boyfriend is toxic and will not marry her or give her the respect she deserves.
whereas Bible says:
Hebrews 13:4 reads, “Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.” Thus, in the Bible, it is mentioned that sex outside marriage is a sin.
- Dark desires: A story of two friends a and b. Where a’s husband cheats on her with her friend b. A tells her friend that she suspects her husband cheating on her and her friend remains quiet. Meanwhile, A cheats on her husband with a young boy.
whereas Bible says:
Corinthians 6:18-20 “Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body.”
- Sex Education: A story of a teenage boy whose mother is a sex educationist who tries to teach his fellow students this it is okay to be gay and have sex with a partner as they are adults.
whereas Bible says:
“God created humans to engage in sex only within the arrangement of marriage between a male and a female. (Genesis 1:27, 28; Leviticus 18:22; Proverbs 5:18, 19) The Bible condemns sexual activity that is not between a husband and wife, whether it is homosexual or heterosexual conduct. (1 Corinthians 6:18) This includes intercourse, fondling another person’s genitals, and engaging in oral or anal sex.”
There are plenty of seasons trending here and people preaching and adhering to girlfriend-boyfriend relationships, supporting homosexuality, and preaching sex out of marriage.
The Bible says this all; let me address some ahadith about this all via Quran.
“Let those who find not the wherewithal for marriage keep themselves chaste until God gives them the means (Qur’an 24:33).”
And come not near unto adultery. Lo! It is an abomination and an evil way. Qur’an 17:32
It is high time for us to repent for what we are doing and condemn such actions to eliminate smut out of our country.
“I’m in the infantry. What you just showed me, for us that’s not even good pornography.”― Henry V. O’Neil, Live Echoes.