In this episode of food mania, we will be making steak out of a hunter beef and some chops for you to enjoy your eid with all its delight.
For hunter beef following things are required:
- Soya sauce
- Ginger garlic paste
- Chilli flakes
- Marinate the beef piece with pepper, salt, soya sauce, ginger and garlic paste, vinegar, and chilli flakes. Let the mixture rest overnight.
- Heat the grill/pan with a little oil or butter and fry the meat on low heat till the water evaporates and oil is visible again.
- Flip it around till the meat gets tender.
- Cook it in garlic and rosemary for 5 minutes to develop some intense taste.
- Cut into slices and put it in a tray
- Serve with cold drinks and French fries.
- Green chillies
- Ginger paste
- Garlic paste
- Blend all the ingredients to make a paste
- Rub the paste onto the chops
- Let sit for a few hours
- Dip the chops in egg and bread crumbs and freeze for an hour. (optional)
- Deep fry or grill the chops till they turn golden brown.
- Serve with rice, green chutney, and drinks.
Phir tikka raan ho gaye
Rafta rafta wo mere
Frying pan ki Shaan ho Gaye
Stay tuned for more delicious and mouthwatering recipes.