Hunter beef and chops
In this food mania episode, we will make steak out of hunter beef and chops for you to enjoy your eid with all its delight.
For hunter beef following things are required:
- Soya sauce
- Ginger garlic paste
- Chilli flakes
- Marinate the beef piece with pepper, salt, soya sauce, ginger and garlic paste, vinegar, and chili flakes. Let the mixture rest overnight.
- Heat the grill/pan with a little oil or butter and fry the meat on low heat till the water evaporates and the oil is visible again.
- Flip it around till the meat gets tender.
- Cook it in garlic and rosemary for 5 minutes to develop some intense taste.
- Cut into slices and put them in a tray
- Serve with cold drinks and French fries.
- Green chilies
- Ginger paste
- Garlic paste
- Blend all the ingredients to make a paste
- Rub the paste onto the chops
- Let’s sit for a few hours
- Dip the chops in egg and bread crumbs and freeze for an hour. (optional)
- Deep fry or grill the chops till they turn golden brown.
- Serve with rice, green chutney, and drinks.
This is how I make hunter beef and chops for my family.
Phir tikka raan ho gaye
Rafta rafta wo mere
Frying pan ki Shaan ho Gaye
Stay tuned for more delicious and mouthwatering recipes.