Chinese food is something that is not everyone’s cup of tea. it took me more than a year to come up with a better recipe.
I have made and added things per 2 packs of spaghetti and pasta
- 4 carrots
- 4 capsicum
- 2 cabbage
- 6 eggs
- Half kg chicken
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp of gg paste
Cut the veggies as per your choice
1. Boil the pasta and spaghetti in a pan
2. Boil chicken in another pan
3. Take another pan and fry the gg paste first
4. Add diced onion and saute it for 4 minutes
5. Add shredded chicken in it and saute it for 5 minutes
6. Add all the veggies
7. Now add salt, red chili, and black pepper according to your taste and 1 full cup of ketchup, half cup of vinegar, soya sauce, and chili sauce. Mix and saute everything well for 10 minutes.
8. Now add the boiled pasta and mix everything.
9. In another pan, fry eggs and scramble them.
10. Add in the cooked pasta.
11. Mix everything properly and serve.