Chinese food is something that is not everyone’s cup of tea. I tried multiple ways to make the best chicken chowmein but failed every time. Heart-breaking, is it not? It took me more than a year to develop a better recipe. Hence, I thought to share it here so every person having difficulty giving a good shot can try it once.
I have made and added things per 2 packs of spaghetti and pasta.
- 4 carrots
- 4 capsicum
- 2 cabbage
- 6 eggs
- Half kg chicken
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp of gg paste
Cut the veggies as per your choice. Note that the taste of your chicken chowmein depends on the shape of your veggies. (It is a thumb rule)
1. Boil the pasta and spaghetti in a pan
2. Boil chicken in another pan
3. Take another pan and fry the gg paste first
4. Add diced onion and saute it for 4 minutes
5. Add shredded chicken in it and saute it for 5 minutes
6. Add all the veggies
7. Now add salt, red chili, and black pepper according to your taste and 1 full cup of ketchup, half cup of vinegar, soya sauce, and chili sauce. Mix and saute everything well for 10 minutes.
8. Now add the boiled pasta and mix everything.
9. In another pan, fry eggs and scramble them.
10. Add in the cooked pasta.
11. Mix everything properly and serve.