Get paid by estimate generators because you have done your part of the job, and now it is time to get paid.
What to know about mobile invoicing?
An easy way to bill the clients from your mobile phone to make them pay you instantly and easily is called mobile invoicing. Your customer receives a payment request with a digital invoice in their email, and they can pay online from anywhere by entering in their card information. However, an estimate generator is all you need in your life because it will make it easier to send and manage your invoices in just a few taps.
Why should businesses consider mobile invoices?
They are feasible, especially by the estimate generator. Business owners now a day have mobile phones and do not sit on the computers the way they used to. Henceforth, they can send and manage invoices through billdu. You can send a mobile invoice from your phone no as soon as you finish a job from wherever you are.
Get started with it
you can also send and manage invoices from this website if you use it for taking in-person transactions by navigating to the Invoices screen. You can also access all the functionality in it while you are in front of a computer from its dashboard. There are also customizable templates and send unlimited invoices free and can invoice from anywhere you want.
How to use it?
- Register yourself on the website from your Android phone or iOS device.
- Sign up for free
- Select invoice by tapping on the plus sign. Select add customer and choose the customer (existing or new) from your directory.
- Click on add item for adding an item from your list.
- Tap send
Benefits of mobile invoicing
– It is free to use, whereas many apps have a monthly fee to pay.
– Instantly make and send invoices to save your time anywhere or anytime you want and stop spending hours looking up your invoices at the end of the week.
– Online invoices get paid faster, i.e., within one to two business days, funds from invoices are in your bank account once they are paid and are instantly available with the instant transfer or square debit card.
– Mobile invoicing is feasible for the clients because they can safely and quickly pay mobile invoices online from their laptop or mobile phone with their credit or debit card. you can easily log their payment in the system if they might rather pay by cash or cheque.
– It is also easier to manage, and you can keep track of all the invoices that have been paid and the outstanding ones. You can sort your invoices with mobile invoicing as overdue, paid, draft, unpaid, or sent from your phone or tablet.
– Mark reminders to keep track of unpaid or outstanding invoices. Reminders gently nudge your customers to settle their bills.