One of the most tenderized parts of the meat can be used in making tikka, karahi, or used in sandwiches. It depends on what you want to utilize it in.
We will be making sandwiches out of this boneless beef.
- 2 tsp oil
- ½ kg boneless beef (can be small pieces or large pieces)
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp white pepper powder
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cup beef stock
- 3 to 4 tsp ketchup
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- Butter and condiments
- Slider buns
- Mix all the spices and apply them to the beef.
- Let sit the mixture for some hours.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker.
- Add beef and sauté for 2 minutes till the colour changes
- Add onion and garlic, sauté for a minute.
- Add half beef stock tighten the pressure cooker for about 40 minutes till the beef gets tender.
- Remove the cooker and shred the beef with a fork.
- Cook the remaining stock till thick.
- Add the shredded beef back with tomato ketchup and red chilli flakes.
- Toast slider buns with butter, and place the shredded beef filling in the middle along with your choice of condiments.
- Put cheese slices and toast on the grill for some seconds.
- Salad item in the burger is optional.
- Serve with cold drinks.