Suppose you have some opinion about a topic and intend to speak publicly; how do you plan on doing it? It is easier to talk to people around you; what about a bigger platform? Have you seen writers/people writing about opinions and other suggestions in journals, blogs, magazines, and newspapers? They write their beliefs and ideas in the form of articles.
As cliche as it sounds, articles are a part of grammar too. Hence, people confuse the grammar and writing formats of articles. However, when it comes to writing format, an article is a piece of writing that is written for a bigger audience. It is either published in:
The topic can be anything the writer wants it to be.
How does article writing work?
Articles are pieces of writing that appear in both electronic and print media. It might be for delivering news, academic analysis, research results, or debates. It can also be a piece of writing that writers publish in any magazine or newspaper to guide a more influential audience on a particular subject or topic. However, an article’s primary target is to come up with some changes to the world by presenting stats, facts, or views.
Also, article writing has many other objectives on rising issues, locations, society, people, and technical developments. Every subject has an impact on the readers.
Objectives of articles
- Bring the matter or topic into the limelight
- Provide information on a certain topic
- Offers pieces of advice or suggestions
- Influence the readers to listen to their point of view.
Articles discuss multiple:
- Technical developments
Format of Articles
One must have in-depth knowledge about the topic to write a perfect article to deliver 100 percent information about the services, products, brands, etc.
Here is a valid format to make it stand out from the crowd to gain maximum audience traffic.
The format of an article is based on the following parts:
- Heading or Title
- By Line explains the item’s main point, also known as a tag line.
- Body (the central part of the article consisting of 3 to 4 paragraphs)
- Conclusion (Ending paragraph of the paper with the suggestions, opinion or recommendation, anticipation, demand, or an appeal)
Steps of writing articles
Here are a few things that you need to keep in mind while writing articles
- target audience
- collect relevant information
- organize the collected data
- Usage of grammar, punctations, and spellings
- Fine vocabulary
Common mistakes in article writing
Despite your thorough research, you might make some common mistakes that might leave a negative impression on the reader.
- Relevant quotes or facts are missing.
- Do not use formal language.
- Use easy language
- Use catchy title
- No paragraphs
- Do not talk about yourself
- unique and relevant
- attain attention
- easy to read
- identified reader
- set a goal
- interesting, eye-catching, and clear title
- highly attentive beginning
- avoid repetition
- logical ending
Format, examples, and topics:
The basic of any article is its topic, relevant examples, and the format you follow to prove your points. The best and traffic-gaining article writing issues are education, health, technical, creativity, productivity, development, and similar. You can select the best ones from the list given below.
- Sovereignty and Partition of India 1947
- The Rebellion of 1857
- Azad Hind Fauj
- Purna Swaraj Movement
- Rise of Nationalist Movements in India
- Quit India Movement
- Election Commission Of India
- Importance of Education for Adults
- Royal Indian Navy Revolt 1946
- British Reforms 1919
- Other Revolutionary Movements of Indian Independence
- The Second World War (1939-45) and Indian Independence
- Christmas Island Mutiny 1942
- The arrival of Mahatma Gandhi in India in 1915
- Partition of the Province of Bengal 1905
- Importance of Education in our Life
- Importance of Education in Society
- Importance of Education for Children
- Importance of Education for Women
- Child Labour
- Female Foeticide
- Global Warming
- Health and Fitness
- Farmer Suicides
- Natural Calamities in India
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
Articles are not that difficult to write; you only need good research. Let us know in the comments what your interest is in topics.